Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Sleepless nights

Hasn't been able to sleep well at night nowadays. Baby is very active not only during the day time but also the night time. I go to bed like about 12am at night. While i'm trying to get into sleep, she's doing her boxing/kicking/dancing/karate inside my womb. Can't fall asleep with all those movements inside me. Many times, it takes at least about 1 - 1.5 hours on the bed switching position, turning to the left, to the right, trying all sorts of position so that she will be comfortable and stop moving and hopefully she will get to sleep :(

The only best time that I can really get good sleep is towards the morning hours from 5am onwards and I'm always very reluctant to wake up to get to work cause the morning hours is the best time to sleep with no disturbance.. Zzzzzz.

Can't imagine after baby is born, i have to wake up every 2-3 hours to feed her. Am sure my temper is going to be very bad and moody most of the time. Oh no!!

No comments: