In the beginning, I was worried that she is drinking too much and might become too chubby/fat. Now I am worried why she's not eating enough. Her night feeds is getting more frequent now. Last time during confinement period, Isabelle manage to sleep through for 4 or 5 hours before each feed at night. Now every 3 hours sharp she will wake and cry. What went wrong? I notice if she does not eat enough, she can't sleep well too. Yesterday whole afternoon and morning, she hardly slept more than 1.5 hour in total. I know she wants to sleep but she just can't sleep tight for her sleep to last long enough. When she does not get enough sleep, I'll also be very tired not getting enough time to rest. When this happens, this question pop's up in my mind, "should we buy sarong for her to sleep so that she can sleep better?" I'm in dilemma now. I seriously don't want to be the person who puts her into sarong to sleep. I still feel that it is a big mistake to let baby sleep in sarong. Sigh.
On the other hand, the babysitter side is another headache for me. Looks like I don't have a choice but to put Isabelle to the babysitter that my mom found ("Gigi"). Over there, the babysitter will definitely put Isabelle into sarong for her sleep. I can't run away or say no to her unless I can find another babysitter who does not put baby into sarong. Arghhhhh !!!!! Why can't life be much easier to live? There isn't a single day since the birth of baby that I'm worry free. Will there ever be times at all that I can be worry free? I'm feeling so tired. Emotionally, Mentally and Physically tired! This is when I wish god can help me. God, please make everything smooth going for me, my baby and my husband.

No comments:
Post a Comment