Belle started to know how to roll over from her back to front and vice-versa when she was 5 months old. Daddy thought her how to turn both to left and to right. Now she has turn six months old, she can be rolling from one end to another end. Oh dear! Nowadays when I'm changing her diaper, I can't leave her on the bed alone for more than 5 secs. I just turn away and look back, she is already at the edge of the bed. Even changing diaper or changing clothes has become very challenging now that she always want to roll over and be on her tummy.
Belle & Daniel
One of the usual Sundays where we have breakfast together with Sis, BIL and Mom. We hold both babies Belle and Daniel facing each other so that they can interact :) But Daniel very cool, he doesn't seem to be very much interested to play with Belle. Belle is always the one that makes her first move hehehe.
Langkawi Trip
We went to Langkawi for a short trip. With high anticipation to see how Langkawi is like, imagine that it would be similar to Phuket but end up big disappointment. There is really nothing much in Langkawi especially the town area. Definitely no reason to go back for second visit unless is a paid for trip.
Here's another video that I took - Belle laughing at Daddy's silliness.
Wednesday, April 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment