I love this photo so much. The color, the photo composition lighting and everything makes it look like as though the photo was taken in a studio set-up environment. I'm going to frame this photo and hang or place it somewhere in our living room where guest can see and for ourselves to admire.
Tuesday, May 10, 2011
Family Portrait
We had our first very decent and beautiful family portrait taken on my 201, 24th April birthday. Isabelle is 7 months old in this picture : Mommy 33 and Daddy 35
I love this photo so much. The color, the photo composition lighting and everything makes it look like as though the photo was taken in a studio set-up environment. I'm going to frame this photo and hang or place it somewhere in our living room where guest can see and for ourselves to admire.
I love this photo so much. The color, the photo composition lighting and everything makes it look like as though the photo was taken in a studio set-up environment. I'm going to frame this photo and hang or place it somewhere in our living room where guest can see and for ourselves to admire.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment