Monday, July 25, 2011

Potty training

I started potty train Isabelle since she is 7 months old. I've got a friend who told she start potty train her baby since full moon. This is seriously abit too early to train baby on potty before she can even sit up straight on her own right? Oh well every mom has their own way of upbringing their child.

When Isabelle is in her 7 months old, every morning after she finish her milk I will put her on potty to poo poo. I must say, out of 10 times, 7 successful with results. Not bad for a start right? I bought the potty from GIANT hypermarket for only RM1.99. The potty size fits just nice for Isabelle small butt. No plans to buy those fancy potty cause I know she won't sit on it to poo so no point wasting money.

I took a photo of her on potty of how she looks so that when she grows older, she can look at her own photos.




But nowadays (10 months old), she doesn't poo in the morning much. Out of 10, maybe only 2 or 3 times with results. Isabelle, why do you want to keep your poo poo inside your tummy.

No comments: