Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Olivia 6 months 2 weeks old.

Now Olivia takes more initiative to turn to tummy position. But she still can't stay on the position for too long. You can see when she starts lowering her head as she gets tired and she will start to make noise.




Olivia loves to play with her sis Isabelle. I have to put alot of effort and make alot of funny faces in order to make Olivia smile and laugh but when she's with Isabelle, she would just giggle and laugh with no effort.


Olivia still wakes up for night feed. She is not sleeping thru the night yet :( . It is so true that every child is very different even if they are siblings. I wonder when would be the day when she can sleep thru the night. Praying hard.

She starts to eat solids 2 weeks back. She loves cereal but everytime when I introduce a new type of food to her, she doesn't like it the first try. Subsequently when she get use to the taste, she likes it. Olivia is not like Isabelle where I never had problem with Isabelle when comes to milk or solids. Belle would just take all sorts of food and fruits we gives her.

No comments: