Tuesday, May 6, 2014

She's trying to stand and balance

Olivia 10 months 2 weeks old, she is trying to let go off her hands and stand without support. This little girl is learning and exploring fast just like her jie jie Isabelle. Yesterday I just saw her trying to stand without support and she could balance herself for the 3 seconds. Is a good achievement!

She has also been trying to walk a few steps holding on to the sides of her playpen, sofa, table, anything she can find around her. She's growing up so fast. Sometimes I really do wish for time to stop so I can cuddle, hug and squeeze her like a baby. Just can't get enough of her cuteness and certainly no one can resist her sweet smile.

On the other hand, Isabelle is still in her terrible two stage even now that she's already 3.5 years old. Her stubbornness is getting worst and she's very rebellious nowadays. I'm pretty sure she takes this over from her daddy. I'm feeling so helpless not sure what is the best way to discipline and teach her the right behavior. I wouldn't put all the blame on her as how she's behaving now. It is also definitely my responsibility that I have not managed her emotions well and have not been giving her enough attention and time for her.

Yesterday night before she sleep, as usual she would give me a hug and kiss on my cheek. But what surprises me yesterday was, she said "Thank You mommy for playing the color sand paper together with me today" ... at that very moment, I very felt bad. I realise a simple activity of just spending 10mins playing together with her and she's so grateful and happy. I felt so guilty that I have not done more for her even just simple things like that. Now that I'm fully aware, I will try to plan more activities with her as much as I can.







No comments: