Thursday, September 23, 2010

Tomorrow is D-Day !!

Oh my! I can't believe tomorrow is THE DAY already!. I am feeling very nervous but at the same time excited about tomorrow. Tomorrow will be the day where I will walk into a totally new life of my own and also will be welcoming a new life to the family. I will be admitting into the hospital at about 9am. At approximately 12pm, I will have a 6cm - 10cm cut on my lower abdomen where doctor will be getting my baby out to this world.

I'm trying to imagine how it is like going to be push into the delivery room ; cold, empty room only with doctor and nurses and of cause my beloved husband will also be there. Friends told me the whole procedure will be over in 30 mins time. Will the 30mins be as short at it seems? I'm feeling very curious now to imagine how my baby will look like. Is she going to look like me or my husband? Hmmmm.....Or maybe neither hahaha. As long as she is healthy, i'm sure she's going to look pretty no matter who she looks like... i hope ;)

I seriously do not wish to get into my confinement period. Feels like there will be so much going on and I will be so lazy to really bother about what I should or should not do, should or should not eat etc etc etc. I guess is this just all about the fear of change in life. No matter what comes and what it will be, I will just have to face it positively and try to enjoy it as much as i could. Otherwise i know i will feel very miserable and depress.

Hope all goes well. Welcome my Little One.

No comments: