Yesterday night, Isabelle poop 4 times in 4 hours. I really pity her cause almost every time when she need to poop, she cries. Not sure if she's crying because it hurts or is just her style. But there are also times when she poop, she's quiet. But pooping 4 times in 4 hours is really too much. I seriously suspect is my breast milk that is causing her to poop so much especially is the ginger juice that I drank everyday. I will try to stop taking ginger juice for a day to see if it makes a difference to her. Finger cross.
Thursday, October 14, 2010
21 days old
Finally registered and got a birth cert for her. Her chinese name is Chew Shin Ling. She is now 21 days old. I was watching Isabelle this morning while she's still asleep, I notice she has put on a bit of baby fat on her face. I can see she has double chin now :) Confinement lady has been feeding her a lot especially at night. I hope Isabelle won't end up being a fat baby.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
fat babies are cuter babies...just make sure she's not obese!
hahaha...maybe she cry when she poop bcos ginger in ur milk make her butt pedas? she cry before or after poop?
Post a Comment