Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Day1 Taking Care Isabelle alone

Today is my first day taking care of Isabelle alone at home day time. Luckily yesterday me and hubby manage to get few hours of sleep cause Isabelle also manage to sleep well. Isabelle has alot of gas/wind in her stomach that is making her very uncomfortable and cranky. Sometimes she can't sleep well because she keep on have to push the gas out and fart. It's emotionally draining for me and baby to see her going through this. She grunts, writhes, shrieks and cries while trying to pass gass. For the past 3 hours I've been trying to put her to sleep but she just can't get settle down and sleep soundly. I wish there is a tool where i can just suck out all the wind in her stomach to relieve her discomfort :(

This is not getting easy for me. Is this what I am going to do every other day for the next 2 months before I send Isabelle to babysitter? I really hope she gets better tomorrow and pray to god hopefully all goes smoothly for me and for Isabelle. God bless us both.


No comments: