Thursday, October 4, 2012

New addition to the Family

We have been planning and trying for 3 months and finally I've just tested positive 2 days back. Even though we've been planning and have anticipate for this but when it really happens, suddenly there was a big question mark in head. Questions that popup were "Am I ready for another baby?". "Can I go through another pregnancy mode again?." "How am I going to manage a baby and a toddler at the same time?". "What should I plan for Isabelle?" and the list goes on.

I was a bit terrified that night after seeing the test results. But thank go that the next day when I woke up, I feel better and less terrified. Then I started have in my mind that I need to spend more effort and time to seriously plan for Isabelle for the coming days.

Nanny decided that she wants to take a long break and stop babysitting for a while which means I have to look for alternatives and options for Isabelle. I have done some research and short-listed a childcare/Montessori/Preschool for her. This is not an easy task. I'm sure all mothers out there would feel the same as well. There are so many things that I need to consider and weigh before deciding. Ultimately, all I want for Isabelle is that she can learn by playing and she's happy learning. I don't want a place that is too academic driven.

Next I have to decide whether if I would want to put her on Full-day or a Half-day at the centre. I felt guilty if I were to put her on full-day  She has only just turn 2. Quite pityful to put her in a new place for a full day, 5 days a week. What is best for her? I'm really not sure. Sigh.  


Here's a comparison list I've done to compare the pros and cons between the centres that I've visited


No comments: