Monday, November 26, 2012

1st Trimester checkup for my 2nd little one

Tuesday, 27th Nov 2012

Today I went for my check up. This is 12th week of my pregnancy. The last check up and scanning I did was at 7th week and all we can see on the screen is just a small white patch that is less than 1cm. Today, when doc put the scanner on my tummy, I was so surprise to see that my baby is almost fully form and is 6cm now. Whoa !!! Today's scanning is also to check baby's neck to see if the development was normal. Everything seems good.



I didn't put on weight over the last 5 weeks. At 7th week, I weigh 55.5kg and today, I weigh 55.1kg. There's a reduce of 0.4kg. Weird though but I have not been having good appetite for the past weeks. The morning sickness (which last the whole day and get worst in the evening) and nausea feeling that I have everyday is making me feel so sick. Doc says is a good sign I have all these morning sickness... buek. Still don't like it.

Today's bill at the doc visit came up to RM875. Crazy !!! The "First Trimester" scanning and all including the blood test for possibility of down syndrome is costing us so much. I don't remember paying just an expensive bill the last time. Oouch !  

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi , Can i know where you do your check up and deliver , in KL ?

Jac said...

Hi Teng, I deliver my baby at Tropicana Medical Center and all check up is also done in the same hospital for my whole pregnancy. Even for Pediatric Doc is also from Tropicana Medical Centre, Dr Yew.