Is my 17th week now. Morning sickness and nausea has say bye bye. I'm so glad and thankful. Now into 2nd trimester, it feels so much better. Not so tired any more and it was few weeks back and my appetite gets better now. The last check-up that I went, doc says he still can't see if is a boy or girl. Haha I guess baby knows I'm not ready to find out yet so let's just keep the surprise to the next check-up.
Recently I can feel something in my tummy. I'm really not sure if it is the baby kick or is just gas bubbles moving around. This is only the 4th month so can't really be baby kick right? I could only feel Isabelle's kick at 5th month. I'm happy that everything is going on smoothly. I can still sleep well now cause my baby bum is not too big yet. I better enjoy it now cause I know it is going to get tougher and tougher down the pregnancy road.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment