Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Isabelle 2 yrs 5 months

Belle is 2 years 5 months old now. For a 2 year old, she really speaks a lot and quite matured. I started potty training her during CNY this year and it has been 3 weeks already. She's doing quite well. She does tell us when she wants to pee and nowadays she does all her pooping in the toilet or on her potty. Is definitely a good improvement and milestone on her development.

She has also reach a new milestone where she has become the bully in her playgroup school. Through my observation, I notice when she's frustrated or angry she tend to hit other children or even me or my hubby. I've always talk to her and tell her what is right or wrong to do and she seem to understand it quite well but she can't control herself well at the moment when she's angry or frustrated. Some friends tell me this is normal for a 2 years old toddler. Things might get worst when she's three :(

I'm not really sure what is the best and right way to manage her. We tried talking logic and reason, sometimes it works but sometimes not. We tried the hard way where we will use the cane to discipline her but it doesn't seem to work well.






No comments: