I have recently just sign Belle up to a music class at MusikHaus. Before I sign up at this center, I've also sent her to a trial class at Gymboree. We didn't get to trial the music class at Gymboree, instead she trail on the playgroup session which is mainly just about playing and nothing else. The thing I didn't like about Gymboree is that they offer the package to me that was way too expensive. There will be 50+ classes but I will have to pay upfront of RM2300+ for all the classes. All I wanted for Belle is just a few affordable classes to give her some activity to do on weekend and at the same time to get to mix with more children other than those at her playschool. I think she's enjoying it :) At Musikhaus, I've signup for 10 classes for RM350 and after 10 classes I can choose to continue and signup more or stop.





No comments:
Post a Comment