Sunday, March 10, 2013

Going into 27 weeks tomorrow

12th March 2013 marks the 27th week pregnancy. I started counting down since 2 weeks back. Can't wait to be in labour. I'm really not enjoying the pregnancy stages this time around not because of the baby giving me problem, just that this time is more tiring, body aching all the time, etc etc. I can't imagine if I would go into another 9 months pregnancy again... oh dear :(


Couple of weeks back, I've bought a new brand of feeding bottle name SUAVINEX. Is a brand from Spain. Their bottle designs are so artistic and I couldn't  resist and bought one at 30% discount (retail price : RM39.90 - 5oz bottle).










I am really tempted to buy a few more, one for Isabelle but I'm worried if she will get use to the new bottle teat. Oh and also the pacifiers. The designs are so pretty and cute. If only I can buy a few even if it's just to keep :P



Fusion soother




Anatomical soother


Soother Chain



No comments: