Friday, August 27, 2010
Anxiously waiting
Another 2 more days I'm going into 35 weeks pregnancy. Though is only 4 more weeks to my labour day, the difficult sleepless make it feel like I can't wait to be in labour. Exactly weeks from now I will be in the labour room giving birth. I wonder if the little one will want to come meet us earlier than the date that we have set. I've been reading around on the internet and it says anytime from 35 weeks onwards, contraction might start and there is possibility that might go into labour before week 38. Let's hope hubby will be around when contraction happens or when i'm in labour pain. Can't imagine if I would need to drive or maybe walk myself to the hospital if in the event baby decides to come out earlier than expected.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment