I've got this weird encounter yesterday noon while passing urine. After passing urine, I turn around and looked into the toilet bowl and notice there's oil substance in the toilet bowl. I'm not too sure if the oil came with my urine or did the oil come from the vagina. The oil looks very yellowish and it does look very oily. Ii it as though when you pour a few drops of olive oil into a glass of water, that is exactly what I see in the toilet bowl. After the first encounter, the next few times when I pass urine it was back to normal. No oil substance whatsoever.
Then next morning when I woke up and went toilet to pass urine, all was normal. After taking a hot shower, got all dress-up to go to work, while waiting for my hubby to get ready I went downstairs toilet and poop a little. Then when i try to clean myself up, I realise again there is very yellowish colour on the toilet paper. Again when I look into the toilet bowl, there's oil. This time the oil is slightly more orange in colour. I'm really not sure what is happening. It can't be anything that I eat or drink cause is just the normal food I have been taking all there while. Even the medicine is also the same Calcium, Obimin and NeuroGain that I have been taking since the start of my pregnancy. Maybe the next time when it happens again I shall take a picture of it.
After doing some research on the internet, I suspect the oil is not coming from the urine. Its vaginal discharge and could be some sort of vaginal bacteria infection. Oh great, why am I having vaginal infection at my 35 weeks pregnancy. I'm not sure if I should need to inform my gynea about this or should i not.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment