Today went see doctor for routine check up. I'm not weighting 64.2kg and baby's weight is 1.627kg. Baby gain 0.6kg and I gain 0.8kg from past 1 month.
In exactly 8 weeks time I am going into labour. Will be going for caesarean as we would like to have our baby to be born on the September 24th 2010 @ 12pm noon. Let's hope that my doctor is very good with caesarean and he will do a very clean and nice job so that my wound will heal sooner than it's suppose to.
I've asked and doctor says, if I am breastfeeding the first 7 days after I deliver, I shouldn't be taking any ginger or alcohol cause afraid that baby's lung will not be strong enough yet to be absorbing these. So ya, not ginger or ginger wine for me for the first 7 days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment