Baby was brought to ICU & was in incubator with oxygen support. She was in ICU for 2 nights. During these 2 nights, I was not allow to direct latch to feed baby so there was no choice but had to give her formula. I am quite surprise that this time round, I could really be very determine to breastfeed baby so I pump every 2 hours. Even tho I couldn't get much but at least I could see the colostrum.
After 2 nights at ICU, baby was brought up to the nursery. She was doing quite well and could breath without the oxygen support. Baby had to stay in hospital longer as she was on antibiotic for 5 days. After that, she had jaundice and had high white blood cell count so again had to stay another few days in hospital. At home, I was very hardworking pumping every 3 hours and am so glad my milk kick in very soon on 3rd day. I'm glad I've got quite consistent supply now. I can get 2-3oz every pump and the double pump really saves so much time.
In total, baby stayed hospital for 8 nights and the bill came up to rm3.4k
Mommy's bill was around rm8k+











No comments:
Post a Comment